Point of Contact:
February 23, 2016
RFP Change #4 Posted
February 8, 2016
RFP Change #3 Posted
January 7, 2016
RFP Change #2 Posted
November 23, 2015
RFP Change #1 Posted
November 10, 2015
October 9, 2015
DRAFT RFP Posted
Comments are due back by Monday, October 26, 2015 at 4:00 pm.
July 30, 2015
SHORT LIST POSTED:
Reed & Reed, Inc. / HDR Engineering, Inc.
Lunda Construction Company / Figg Bridge Engineers, Inc.
Kubricky Construction Corp. / Parsons Brinkerhoff, Inc.
Barletta Heavy Division, Inc. / Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc.
March 31, 2015
The RFQ for this project was posted on the VTrans FTP Site.
The Project is located in Rockingham, Vermont and includes two bridges along I-91 between exits 6 and 7. The structures are:
- Bridge 24N carrying I-91 northbound over the Williams River and the Green Mountain Railroad, located 0.25 miles north of Exit 6 at MM 35.5.
- Bridge 24S carrying I-91 southbound over the Williams River and the Green Mountain Railroad, located 0.25 miles north of Exit 6 at MM 35.5.
The Project includes, but is not limited to:
- Complete replacement of bridges 24N and 24S with new structures;
- Maintaining streams and waterways;
- Maintaining railroad traffic;
- Maintenance of Traffic – Implementation of Smart Work Zone
- Maintaining one lane of I91 northbound and one lane of I91 southbound at all times.
VTrans’ estimated contract value for this Design Build project is a Category H in accordance with VTrans' Category Code List for Projects.