Point of Contact:
Short Listed Firms announced: (March 23, 2015)
PCL Civil Constructors, Inc.
W.M. Schultz Construction, Inc.
RFP Change #1: (February 3, 2015)
The RFP Change #1 has been posted and is now available on the VTrans FTP system.
RFP Release: (January 6, 2015)
The RFP has been released. It is now available on the VTrans FTP system. Proposals are due February 9, 2015 by 1:00 p.m.
The project is located in the Village of East Montpelier, Vermont, which is both a residential area and a historic district. The Project design has been advanced to approximately 30% completion stage.
This project includes, but is not limited to:
- Replacement of the existing Bridge 68 that carries VT 14 over the Winooski River.
- Improvements to US Route 2/ VT 14 Intersection including:
- Removal of existing rigid concrete pavement from the road base of VT14 and US 2 within the project limits;
- Full Depth Reconstruction of US2 and VT 14 with widening of the approaches to accommodate turning lanes;
- Intersection Signals;
- Providing a New Sidewalk on US 2;
- Providing Conduit for the future undergrounding of Utilities in the vicinity of the intersection.
For more information regarding this project, please visit the Project Website: