The Vermont Transportation Research Collaborative (V-TRC) V-TRC is a collaboration between the UVM Transportation Research Center (TRC) and VTrans that replaces the process previously known as the Research Advisory Committee (RAC). The V-TRC prioritizes research efforts and funding that most efficiently supports VTrans’ Mission The program seeks to identify, prioritize, and implement innovative research related to transportation planning, traffic operations, intelligent transportation systems, structural design, soil analysis, and the environmental impacts of transportation infrastructure.
For more information, please contact the Materials and Research Section at 802-828-2561.
FY 2015 Research Projects Quarterly Report(s)
- 04-01-2015 to 06-30-2015 Quarterly Reports (FFY15 - Q3)
- 01-01-2015 to 03-31-2015 Quarterly Reports (FFY15 - Q2
- 10-01-2014 to 12-31-2014 Quarterly Reports (FFY15 - Q1)
FY 2014 Research Projects Quarterly Report(s)
- 10-01-2013 to 12-31-2013 Quarterly Reports (FFY14 – Q1)
- 1-01-2014 to 3-31-2014 Quarterly Reports (FFY14 – Q2)
- 04-01-2014 to 06-30-2013 Quarterly Reports (FFY14 – Q3)
- 07-01-2014 to 09-30-2014 Quarterly Reports (FFY14 - Q4)
- U2015 - 01 Assessment of the Composite Arch Bridge System (Bridge in a Backpack)
Maintenance and Preservation