Vermont League of Cities and Towns http://www.vlct.org
Vermont Emergency Management http://vem.vermont.gov/publicassistance
Office of Management and Budget
The following information is located under the grants management heading on OMB’s home page (http://www.omb.gov).
- OMB publications, including OMB Circulars/2 CFR part 200 and the Supplement for audits under OMB Circular A-133/2 CFR part 200, subpart F.
- SF‑SAC, Data Collection Form for Reporting on Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non‑Profit Organizations
Federal Audit Clearinghouse
The Federal Audit Clearinghouse acts as an agent for OMB to
- establish and maintain a Government-wide database of single audit results and related Federal award information;
- serve as the Federal repository of single audit reports; and
- distribute single audit reports to Federal agencies.
The Clearinghouse maintains a site on the Internet at http://harvester.census.gov/fac/
For Data Collection Form (SF-SAC) and OMB Circular A-133 submission questions, contact the Federal Audit Clearinghouse by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (301-763‑1551 (voice) and 800-253-0696 (toll free)), or fax 301-457-1592.
For questions regarding previous submissions, contact the Federal Audit Clearinghouse Processing Unit at 888-222-9907.
The Form SF-SAC and A-133 submission should be mailed to: