Telephone: (802) 828-2583
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In a commitment to improving the quality of State waters and providing funding to municipalities to assist in their efforts, the Vermont Agency of Transportation (VTrans) is pleased to announce this new grant program.
How to apply for a Municipal Highway and Stormwater Mitigation Program grant :
- Grant application can be found in the Document Links section below.
- Applications must be received on or before August 15, 2017
- A hard copy or electronic submittal via email is acceptable.
Informational workshops will be held via Webex. It is strongly recommended that an official representative of the applicant attend one of these workshops. Workshops will be provided as webinars, and attendees may log on to vtrans.webex.com to fully understand the requirements associated with federal-aid projects. No password or pre-registration is required. Applicants may participate in the training from any computer connected to the internet by clicking on the Municipal Mitigation Workshop link on the above website. Two sessions are scheduled as follows:
- Session 1: Thursday, July 20th from 10:00am-12:00pm
- Session 2: Tuesday, July 25th from 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Municipal Highway and Stormwater Mitigation Program - Grant Application
- Municipal Highway and Stormwater Mitigation Program - Announcement and Guidance