Skip to main content

Property Management Forms

The following forms are interactive pdf files. You will need adobe Adobe Acrobat Reader to use them.

General instructions for all forms:

Please fill in the required fields, which are outlined in red.

Forms should be submitted electronically by clicking the ‘Submit by e-mail’ button, if available, in the document.


Please note that if you want to attach any additional information, you must click the ‘Submit by e-mail’ button. This will generate an e-mail into your current email provider. Please attach the documents to the e-mail as you normally would, as the form does not have the capability to do this.

Rail - This form allows you to submit questions, concerns, or requests for Private Crossing Agreements and Lease Agreements on state owned property. Please follow the instructions and complete the form to submit to our Property Management Department. Please allow 10 business days for our department to review and contact you.

Utility Crossing Forms

Right of Entry/ROE Application

Longitudinal Occupation

Transverse Buried Crossing

Transverse Overhead Wireline Crossing

Utilities need Right of Entry/ROE Approval before submitting a Railroad Flagger Request Form.

Railroad Flagger Request Application Form
(This form is also referred to as the "Railroad Workers Clearance Application Form".)

Any time that work, (infrastructure work, utility crossings, inspections, surveys, etc.), will be performed in a railroad right-of-way OR the foul space of the track, a Railroad Flagger request form must first be completed, reviewed by Rail Property Management (RPM), forwarded to the appropriate railroad for approval, and then the railroad will schedule a flagger for your chosen work day.

To go to the online form, (instructions included), please click this link:

For railroads not owned by the State of Vermont, see the "Railroads in Vermont - Contact Information Map" for a list of Right of Entry contacts. Federal law requires notification to the railroad owner prior to entering the railroad right-of-way OR the foul space of the track.

If you have questions, comments, or technical issues, please contact:   the Rail Property Management Team