AOT in partnership with numerous regional, municipal, and community stakeholders, started developing the Route 9 Corridor Management Plan in 2020. The plan covers the VT 9 corridor from intersection with VT 279 in Bennington to the I 91 intersection in Brattleboro.
Partners Meeting (9/2/2020)
VTrans met with Partners in September 2020 and collated their needs and concerns. Partners include staff from Towns along the corridor and RPCs, as well as other state agencies. They are entities which help us identify issues and may also be a partner to address some of those issues.
- Meeting Agenda
- Presentation First Half (PDF/PowerPoint)
- Presentation Second Half (StoryMap)
- Meeting Video
Stakeholder Meetings (Nov/Dec 2020)
VTrans will be meeting with Stakeholders in late 2020. Stakeholders are those who use the corridor – nearby Towns, businesses, residents, workers, advocacy groups and members of the Regional Transportation Advisory Committees (TACs).
Join us for an online stakeholders meeting!
- Main Meeting - Thursday, December 03, 2020 - 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM - Agenda (which includes meeting link and phone number)
- WRC Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting – Monday, November 9, 2020 at 4pm - Agenda (which includes meeting link and phone number)
- BCRC Transportation Advisory Committee Meeting - Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 2pm - REVISED Agenda (which includes meeting link and phone number)
- Watch on-demand video and/or use the Public Comment Tool
- Presentation Powerpoint/PDF
- StoryMap and Public Comment Tool
- Save the Date Poster
- Pre-registration is not required for the meetings, but would be appreciated to help us prepared for the logistics of running an online meeting. Registrants will receive an email with the connection information.
- To request accommodations for accessibility or a translator, please contact Katharine Otto (Katharine.email@example.com, 802-917-3451) at least 5 business days ahead of the meeting.
- Links and phone numbers to connect to the meetings will be published on this website at least two days ahead of the meeting. This information will be emailed to anyone who registers.
Reviewing existing needs/concerns, and providing feedback
For this project we have compiled a StoryMap which explores some of the themes that recur along the Corridor and gives information about all the places where needs and concerns have already been identified.
We are then using our new Public Comment Tool to collate comments from Partners and others along the Corridor. You have the opportunity to comment on existing needs/concerns, as well as identified new needs/concerns, all connected to a map of the locations.
For the best experience using StoryMaps and the Public Comment Tool, please use a browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Edge.
If you would like to provide comments outside of the Public Comment Tool, please send them to Katharine (Katharine.firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-917-3451).
Comments can also be submitted by mail to: Katharine Otto, Planning Coordinator, Vermont Agency of Transportation, 219 N. Main Street, Barre, VT 05641
Please contact Katharine Otto, Planning Coordinator - (Katharine.email@example.com, 802-917-3451).